Wow Happy Hedgehogs you have been absolute superstars this half term and you have made an excellent transition to Juniors from your infant schools. We have worked really hard this half term and your work is of a very high standard in both content and presentation. This half term we have focussed on Dragons!
- We have written information texts about our own dragon for the Dragon Spotters Guide to Dragons Book.
- We have painted our own water colour eyes.
- We have used our skills with clay to design and make our own clay eyes.
- We have drawn our own self-portraits.
- We have embarked on our Power Maths Journey, which we are finding challenging at times but we are beginning to think and reason with our maths and this has been excellent.
- In science we have thought about nutrition and skeletons.
- In RE we have been thinking about ideas about God.
- In PE we have really focussed on our Team work skills in our lessons and these were seen in action during our trip to Pond Wood.
We have a very busy half term planned for after the holiday and look forward to hearing about your half term adventures.
Keep reading for enjoyment, reading for fluency, playing TTrockstars.
PE will remain on a Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon so please ensure that you have your kits back in school on Tuesday 5th November when we return after the half term break.
As always if you have any concerns I am out on the playground at the ends of the day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Many thanks for your continued support,