Everyone working in, or for our school, has a duty of care to share in the objectives to help keep children and young people safe by contributing to providing a safe environment for children and young people to learn in education settings.
Below you will find our policies.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Autumn 2019
- Behaviour Management Policy September 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Charging and Remissions Statement
- Complaints Procedure
- Equalities Policy
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions in school
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Anti-Bullying Leaflet
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy