We would like to invite you to our Harvest Service where all children will be taking part at St Peters Church on Thursday, 3 October starting at 9am. Children can bring any donations into school on the morning of 3 October to take over to St Peter's Church for the service.
This year we are once again supporting Derby City Mission & The Padley Centre. If you feel able to donate some gifts that would be very much appreciated. The only thing we ask is that you please ensure all items have a good date on them! Please find below the items which would be gratefully received by either centre, but no fresh food.
- Stock cubes - Jams/Honey/Peanut butter
- Pasta Sauces - Cereals
- Tinned fish or meat - Coffee (small jars)
- Tinned vegetables - Tea (bags of 40)
- Tins of dessert/tinned fruit - Tomato/brown sauce
- Toilet rolls - Crackers/crispbreads
- Dried lentils/kidney beans/pulses - Shampoo/Conditioner
- - Rice/Pasta - Toothpaste/tooth brushes
- Tinned Meat & Fish - Deodorant
- Cooking sauces - Long life milk
- Sugar - Flour
- Mayonnaise - Cooking sauces
- Jam - Tinned meatballs/Tinned casserole
- Gravy Granules - Tinned rice pudding/tinned custard
- Fruit Squash - Rice/pasta
- Tinned Puddings & Custard - Bath/Shower gel
- Instant Mash - Shaving foam
- Toothpaste/toothbrushes - Washing power
- Washing up liquid
You are also very welcome to share in the celebrations at the Harvest Festival Service on Sunday, 6 October at 10am at St Peter's Church.